Thursday, April 29, 2010

A true friend and selfish me!!!!!

Last morning around 7:40 a.m., I was called up and informed about a good news.I have been eagerly waiting for this news since last 2-3 months. I have been praying the God to make it happen. When it came, a true frined in me was very happy but a selfish in me was sad. Sad, because one of my best friends(since the day I knew him) is leaving this city. I have very few friends with whom I share the kind of friendship I have with him. Soumik, knowing you have been an achievement since I landed in bangalore way back in June'2006. Spending time with you, talking to you about every good girl we know, loitering with you in the malls of bangalore.......have been simply superb.I always wished if we could join the same college, but fate has something else for me.More I try hard to get into an IIM, the more it eludes me. Wishing you all the very best in future endeavours at IIM, Lucknow.
Mere thinking that you would be leaving bangalore has brought tears to my eyes.
Signing off.....Rakesh

No comments: